Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Week 1A - My Template

Why I chose this template


I chose the "Travel" template because I like the idea of having a great background image and the transparent text boxes are awesome. However, I'm not sure how the background image will look like once there are more posts so I'm not sure... it may change. I wish there was a way of adjusting the transparency of the posts. I'm a big data guy so I like to read about stocks and the mechanisms of the stock market, hence the Wall St. picture!

For the color I chose a nice slate grey which is a good masculine color without it being too dark. I'm still playing around with fonts (I wish there were more choices) but I'm trying to go for a masculine font that's clean.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this template isn't too boring since it looks all grey for now. If you think I need add/change something, please let me know! Thank you and I hope you enjoy my blog!

DavidT

4 comments:

  1. Hi David!
    I really like the template that you chose! I agree that the transparent text boxes on top of the background add a nice touch. The Wall St. sign in the background is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,

    Great choice with the slate grey color choice and transparent text. You have definitely achieved the masculine and clean look you were going for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I (female of course - prefer bright colors), but overall I really like the look of what you have so far! I appreciate the blue font for some pops of color. Looking forward to seeing how your blog develops this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how you explain it. I really like how simple the background is but I really like how the color tones are grey, white and black. I think it's a wonderful thing to be ready to change if needed.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17 - Wrapping Up

Okay, it's hard to believe that this is the last week! This class has forced me to be more engaged with social media and to poke aroun...