Monday, March 11, 2019

Week 7B - Engaging Your Customers Facebook




I tried to get a little creative with these posts so forgive me if they are a little cheesy haha. I created one event to post tomorrow for this weekend to recycle your old umbrellas and to turn them in to art. By doing so, I am offering a discount on your next backpack poncho purchase. I also created a couple posts that were just funny while still trying to spread the "environmental" message. One the posts is scheduled for May because I intended it as the start of the beach clean-up season while also offering free shipping. Overall, I'm trying to engage my customer in the causes that are important to the company while also trying to make it fun and different. Let me know if it's too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Wrapping Up

Okay, it's hard to believe that this is the last week! This class has forced me to be more engaged with social media and to poke aroun...