Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Week 15B - Optimizing

While I don't have a lot of interesting data to look at from my Facebook analytics such as demographic data, there are some good pieces of information that I can gather so far.

My top post for reach and engagement was the picture of the marshmallow over the campfire; with 14 post clicks and 13 reactions/comments/shares and a total reach of 64 people. One or two people from the class commented on how amazing the picture quality is and I definitely agree! This is probably why this post has the best numbers because people engage with amazing photography. I could probably boost this post through Instagram and/or Facebook and may see some good results!

As of today, total page followers is 85 and total page likes is 77. The "Posts" Page under insights is a cool feature that shows when my followers are online.The scary thing is, is that the majority are online for the whole day starting at 7AM - 9PM. These people never take a break! Also, it shows that Monday and Wednesday are the slowest/least amount of people during the week.

Besides demographic data being unavailable, that is about it for my Facebook Analytics. The top source for my page views turns out to be *** Drum Roll *** ..... claudiafaulkdesign.com! Funny how that works!

-DavidT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Wrapping Up

Okay, it's hard to believe that this is the last week! This class has forced me to be more engaged with social media and to poke aroun...